Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NOW or NEVER...

I can't understand myself today...
This is one of my loneliest day...
Trying to find myself again...
Wondering where my feet could take me then...

Losing my sanity...
Looking for reality...
So tell me how can i survive...
Without you girl by side...

I'm losing my mind...
Trying to find...
That missing part of me...
Oh baby can't you see...

You are the one that completes me...
And i miss you so badly...
How i wish you are here tonight...
Never letting go... embracing me tight...

Oh i wonder where you are...
Are we staring at the same bright star...?
If only i could hold you again...
I'll never promise... i will just love you till the end...

As the tears run down my eyes..
Wishing that it could also wash the pain and the lies...
Oh i know its my fault that i inflicted you so much pain...
Of all the love you sacrificed upon me... this is what you have to gain...

Baby I'm sorry... Although our love right is now not on the right track...
And the precious love once we had... now has a crack...
Even if i try so hard to hide the misery...
The pain in your smile i still see...

How i miss the way your fingers caress my face...
The way your eyes dances... the cute way you gaze...
The simple " i love you's"... the way you care...
Never leaving me...you're always there...

Oh i know i lost my way...
Yes i was wrong... i got nothing to say...
But baby if you could only read my mind...
Yes i've been a fool...searching for something that have always been mine...

But tonight all i can do is hope and pray...
Hoping that tomorrow i'll see another day...
With you...Holding you close to me... embracing you tightly
Whispering I love you... kissing you tenderly...

Although we are miles away... just wait for me baby and i'll be there to stay...
With you...I may not promise forever, but we'll hold on together until the end of day...
And this time i'll be sweeter...
Cause baby it's now or never...

No comments: