Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Confessions of a broken heart...

I’m confused if I still love you…

I know you deserved a love that’s true…

I have hurt you so much…
But still you loved me much…

Though the trust have been broken...

And yet you still there to accept me then…

I don’t know if I’m still the one…
What if the feeling is gone…?

And we don’t have the same flame…
Would our love still be the same…?

I guess people don’t realize how important someone…

Not when they are already gone…

I don’t want to hurt your feeling’s…

But right now I just don’t understand what’s going…

Can it be possible that one heart can be tired of loving…?

Trying too hard to keep this love alive and fighting…
Through the years we have keep holding on...
Knowing our love can still go on…

Are we just too foolish to think that we’re right…?

Blinded by the thought of love to hold on and fight…

Too damn proud to lose our pride…?
Can’t stand losing someone on our side…
Can’t accept the fact that we’re falling out love…
Ignoring the reality of losing the one we have loved…

Do we always need someone in our everyday called life…?
That someone we care about and to whom we can confide…
I don’t want you to think that I’m hurrying in my decisions…
Nor don’t want you think that I’m living in my illusions…
Does living in fantasy and calling it my reality…

Can be considered as a felony…Or a sign of immaturity…?

You have been a great part of me…
A memory that I can dream on forever I see…
Happiness… heartaches… Up’s and Down’s we have shared…
Through the years we challenged and the world we dared…
You never left my side… may it be worse or better…
And you always say that we can take on forever…

I don’t want to be in solitude… afraid to be alone…
Always trying to hold on into something even if it’s gone…
Holding on the memories… Being a sentimental fool…
Trying so hard… pathetic… stupid… thinking it was cool…
But deep inside I’m broken…
Wondering when I could be whole again…

No comments: