Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Did I Spent My Holy Week? (CEBU)

Nothin much... i was kinda stuck in my room... Reading, John Grisham's Novel that i just bought... Imagine that 1 book per day! I just went out my lair last friday to have a feel of cold breeze in my face... and walk from my place to carmelite church... It took me at least an hour maybe... wandering around... And finally i arrived at this holy place and it was jampacked with people...its a good sign that filipino's still spent their holy week with family on churches rather on beaches bitchin'... Well hell there will be enough time for swimming on beaches anyway...Besides Holy week is just like 3-4 Days of Getting Closer to GOD(Oh! do i sounded like a holy man now?Ugh... Nosebleed...)Well those time help me understand not just the holy scriptures say's(U know the BIBLE! duh!)but also myself(Well most of the time i also don't understand myself! Lolz!)Marami din me nabisita na mg churches d2...(Pag nsa loob nga me eh dko macontrol ung pagpapawis ko...ang init kce...or baka nasusunog lang ako!hehehe) Im gonna miss this place though... after im gone...(Not dead you moron!)I mean when i get back to manila... Just miss walkin' at the beaches doin' nothin' just starin' at the sunset... and lookin' at the stars... pretendin' to be somewhere else...the cold breeze of the wind...remindin' us that they are there...the unfamiliar words like pleti(fare),pus-o(a substitute for rice),tinae(isaw),lingkod(which means upo or sit...i thought i was going to serve them or what!)and that langgam!(then suddenly they look at the air! huh! It means ibon pla d2! wahehehe)and that "JERJER" word...hmmm could somebody refresh my mind what does it mean???that already been tattoed on my mind even if i lost my mind! And of course the people... even if you don't understand what the hell they are sayin' to you... just smile! It works! My friends... meron b? wahehehe.. well actually there's a lot... the manong guard that guards this establishment that i seem to piss off whenever he see's me...still puzzles me why???The owner of the carenderia that i happily call taytay and nanay...very great food and very cheap! ever heard of a 10 pesos value meal!. There is also the nice couple at the sidewalk or pungko-pungko who sells one of the best PUS-O specially when its HOT! and the very delicious SABAW(nde madamot s sabaw d2! wahehehe...)And of course the friendly friends of emee...Sansu,Marc,Wena and Kuya Cute(courtesy of emee..=)) and of course Love who has been very hospitable nung ngpunta kme sa knila tsaka sa dagat nila =)...tsaka ung mga kapitbahay ko d2 na kahit di ngsasalita masyado(Langya...Halos mapanis laway ko d2 pag walang kausap...)bsta ngitian mo nlng ay ngingitian k nrin...Meron din d2 na parang ako mgsalita...ung radyo!kso nga lng nde ko maintidihan ung mga cnasabi...kaya pag naririnig ko un...NOSEBLEED nko! Minsan nmn feeling marunong magbsa ng bisayan newspaper... eh ang tinitingnan ko lng nmn dun eh ung mag pictures! tsaka ung mga english captions!(that was a month ago... now marunong nko ah...) im sure gonna miss this place... sure did... and you kno what... im missing it already...at this very moment...(senti nanaman ang taranta**! wahehehe)
Mar 24, '08 4:11 PM

No comments: