Thursday, November 4, 2010

Have you ever enjoy life even just for one day...

Have you ever enjoy life? For some its partying with friends,spending time with family, date with the one you love and for some it's getting some sleep... yeah that true for my call center agents friends of mine... and for me... never had time enjoying life as it is... maybe just for a couple hours when i'm travelling, sight seeing... but never did really enjoyed it... cause after that... here comes problems again... well all of us have problems... one... two... three... hundreds... that sometimes it overwhelms us... as for me it always does... i was never really a religious person... except that i fear God... But of course i also love HIM... so everytime im down, i know somewhere beneath those clouds... He's looking at me saying.. don't worry im just here... with that.. i know... He wants me to enjoy HIS gift... the gift of LIFE... so even just for for today... I'll enjoy life and forget all my problems...

~silentpoet13~

No comments: